TMS is an experienced IDIQ prime contractor and holds a variety of Small Business, 8(a), and unrestricted vehicles to choose from, including Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) that can be used by all agencies.
- FBI ITSSS (“Triple S”) - (subcontractor to Tygart Technology)
- FBI ITSC (IT Services Contract) - (subcontractor to Qbase LLC)
- Department of State (DOS) DME (Development, Maintenance, and Enhancement) – (subcontractor to STG)
For our commercial customers, we offer competitive prices--consult with a TMS representative.
Contact TMS for more information: via Email
Trusted Mission Solutions offers professional support services experience to NAVSEA Seaport Enhanced customers in the following functional areas:
- Information Security
- Information Technology Support
- Information System Development
Examples of experience for each area are presented
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Process
Our proven quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) process is straightforward and effective. It involves defining key stakeholders, key processes, standards, measures, and monitoring and reporting methods. It includes taking timely corrective action to ensure the delivery of top quality products and services for our customers, while fostering continuous process improvement. Our quality assurance process starts with employing proven, repeatable processes and using a standard project management methodology that is based on the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge. Our customers will attest to our delivery of excellence.
Contact Grace Jhong for more information on customer references and IDIQ.
Contract information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policies, procedures, vulnerability assessment, remediation, tool evaluation for the Executive Branch
- Security audits and assessments for a leading commercial security company
- Assistance in the development of a security architecture for the National Security Agency.
Information Technology Support
- Network administration, system administration, help desk support for the Department of Defense Counter Intelligence Field Activity
- Network administration, system administration, help desk support for a Department of Justice homeland security task force
- Help desk support for the Department of Defense Joint Personnel Adjudication System
Information System Development
- Full life-cycle software engineering/integration for the development of an Industrial Security Portal for the Defense Security Service
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) of a commercial portal software product for a leading commercial portal software vendor
- Full life-cycle software engineering of a personnel and information security system for the Department of Commerce
CIO-SP3 Small Business
To provide IT solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), has created a 10-year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle called Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners III (CIO-SP3). CIO-SP3 is a new Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements. The objective of CIO-SP3 is to provide government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices, to give qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements, and as a result, give government agencies a mechanism to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals.
CIO-SP3 Benefits and Features:
Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, set-aside, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- 8(a) competition allows for sole source awards without additional competition or justification under FAR Subpart 19.804-6 (b)
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Task order competition drives rates even lower
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level
Scope Of Work
Trusted Mission Solutions’ CIO-SP3 team has gone through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which included dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This enables CO's to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources. TMS’ business practices are based on the best practices of the Project Management Institute, Software Engineering Institute, and International Standards Organization, as well as other industry best practices gained in real-world experience. We have been independently SEI CMMI Level 3 and ISO 20000-certified by accredited auditors, demonstrating that we comply with the best practices of these recognized quality standards. The CMMI and ISO-compliant repeatable processes and procedures help TMS ensure that we produce predictable, consistent results that will meet NITAAC requirements.
Trusted Mission Solutions’ CIO-SP3 team has developed innovative and secure solutions for agencies across the federal government including Secure Portals, Mobile Computing, Software Development and Modernization, and Mobile Application Solutions.
The following are Trusted Mission Solutions’ CIO-SP3 team task areas, which are provided as a guide, but do not preclude placing any IT requirement. If you need help determining where your particular IT requirements fall, contact the Customer Support Center.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- .55%, with a cap of $150,000, which applies to any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $27 million.
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200182W (Woman-Owned, SB Awarded GWAC)
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200102W (8(a) Awarded GWAC)
- Sponsor: National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Administrator: NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
- Program Ceiling: $20 Billion
- Expiration Date: July 14, 2022
- Type of TOs: CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, FFP, T&M
Contractor Site Rates
Government Site Rates
Prompt Payment Terms
0% NET 30 Days